The TCNAA Hall of Fame Class of 2019
The TCNAA Membership Database Update and Validation (MDUV-2020) campaign is a TCNAA Membership Committee initiative to update All member’s (Life, Subscribing Life, Annual, Honorary) contact information. TCNAA Membership Committee is asking for your assistance. In order to receive TCNAA election ballots, meeting notices and other communications, members must have a valid mailing address (United States Postal Service –USPS). In order to receive notices via email you must have a valid email address on file with the Association.
There are three ways to update your contact information:
- Via the Association’s secure official website at https://tcnaa.org/member-contact or go to “Update Member Contact Information” on the website navigation menu.
- Email to: email@example.com
- Text message to: 769-218-8815
Please provide the following:
- Membership Level
- Class Year
- Email Address
- Phone Number (landline)
- Phone Number (mobile)
- Local Chapter (if one exists in your area)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why does TCNAA need members contact information?
- TCNAA is required by state stature to maintain a list of member’s names and addresses under TItle79; Chapter 11; Section 213 of the Mississippi Nonprofit Corporation Act.
- To send meeting notices and election ballots to its membership.
What happens if I don’t update my contact information?
- You may not receive your election ballot, meeting notices, membership renewal notices or other news of interest from TCNAA.
Why can’t TCNAA get my contact information from the College?
- TCNAA and Tougaloo College are separate legal entities (nonprofit corporations) and cannot share certain information without violating confidentiality or privacy policies.
Does TCNAA share or sell my information to other organizations?
Does TCNAA store my contact information online?
Local Tougaloo Alumni Chapters Support Enrollment Management Activities
The Tougaloo Community Chapter provided snacks for the Enrollment Management Open House in June.
President Beverly Williams and Interim Vice President for Enrollment Management, Carolyn Evans.
The Jackson Chapter provided snacks during early student registration, July 9-10.
Jackson Chapter members: Barbara Hilliard, Carolyn Evans(Interim Vice President for Enrollment Management), Chapter President James C. Smith, Doris Bridgeman (Alumni Relations) and Annie Archie. .
Tougaloo Alum Group