Register today to vote in the 2021 TCNAA Elections! How? Be sure that your membership status is “ACTIVE.”
- All members, confirm and update your contact information. Request access to your record via the TCNAA website at https://tcnaa.org/membership-status-request/. Your “Private Link” will be emailed to your email address on file or contact the TCNAA web administrator at email@example.com.
- New and renewing Annual members must have dues paid by February 1, 2021 to receive a nomination form,
- Dues must be paid by March 30, 2021 in order to receive a ballot.
- New member sign-up should be made at: https://tcnaa.org/sign-up.
- Mail-in membership forms are strongly discouraged due to possible delivery and processing delays.
GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTS!!!
It’s not too late…
TCNAA Makes Record Donation to the College
The Tougaloo College National Alumni Association made a $38,500 donation to the College on June 30, 2020. “We are elated to have this opportunity to make this contribution,” said TCNAA President, David Miller. This is the largest, single monetary contribution the Association has made in years… The contribution will be used to fund scholarships at the College. “We are blessed to have a partner like TCNAA. This Alumni Association never fails to answer the call to ensure the success of the Eagle Queen. These funds will ensure that young people will have the opportunity to benefit from a Tougaloo College education. Thank you!” said President Walters.