From the Incoming TCNAA President
Thank you for entrusting me to serve as the next President of the Tougaloo College National Alumni Association (TCNAA). I am honored and I will work tirelessly not to disappoint. I follow in the footsteps of a group of great leaders who have paved the way, and I am enthusiastically awaiting to begin this journey. With your support, TCNAA can continue to grow its membership, support our historical institution and its leadership, and positively affect the lives of our students. Together, we can make a difference!
This administration will be one of transparency that extends across all generations. Over the years, I have established relationships and worked with many Tougalooians and I am extending an olive branch to TCNAA members and all alumni to become engaged and stay connected. There are many opportunities that await your input and involvement. Tougaloo College belongs to all of us and it will take the entire village to work together to keep our institution relevant, viable, and sustainable. Our institution has always stood among the best as a school of academic excellence with nationally acclaimed graduates.
- Host quarterly communication meetings with TCNAA Chapter Presidents.
- Revitalize regional alumni conferences.
- Strengthen the alumni giving committee and to expand the portfolio to include growing alumni giving percentages and engaging outside donors in our respective communities.
- Develop a membership engagement plan to ensure diversity and inclusion of all Tougaloo College alumni.
- Partner with the College to ensure its continued growth and success.
Yours in service,
Joyce Small Delk ’72, MPA